Welcome to Cookies Cooking School
It is all about having fun whilst learning ‘what we eat’ and how to make our food exciting at Cookies Cooking School.
Workshops for all ages and abilities, never too old or young to learn new skills.
- Make delicious recipes using fresh ingredients and experiment with new flavours and skills.
- Crack eggs, make dough, make a mess! It is all a part of learning.
- Make friends, learn new recipes, try new foods. It is all so exciting!
- Structured Stages offering children to learn, progress and gain confidence in the kitchen
- Nutrition workshops, ideal for new mums to learn what our children need at each stage of development
- Have a party ! Cooking or cake decorating, not just the kids, we run adult parties too
- Cake Decorating – learn for business or just pure fun !
Find your Local Cookies Team
Proudly working with charities supporting vulnerable children and adults including those with learning disabilities
See our Specialist Workshops page.
New for 2016
We will be offering those that share our passion the opportunity to run their own business, supported under the umbrella of our well established Cookies Cooking School.
See our Franchise page.
Winning National Awards :
- British Cookery School Awards - Best Community Engagement, People’s Choice and runner up for Best Specialist School
- Essex Business Awards - Finalist for Customer Service and Carole Rose Business Woman
- Uk Cookery Awards - Carole Rose winning Best Tutor
- Not forgetting Carole’s TV appearance winning the Essex Region There is No Taste Like Home 2011 with Gino D’Acampo